Thursday 9 September 2010

A first for me.

This was a first for me. It was my first outdoor wedding. There was a wet-weather option but this was the first choice and you can see where they married on the right. I was interested to know what the registrar would say to me because it was a public area and I presume members of the public, not to mention family and friends, could take photos at any time. As is usually the case, the registrar was really nice and let me get on with things in a discreet manner.

The photo on the left is one that I always try to produce for brides and grooms. I know that some have used these photos to make their own thank you cards and I heard one couple recently who were just going to slip a photo in with their card. It is also a nice size of photo for wallets or purses and is easy to produce. Two photos in the proportion of 4:3 (commonly this is an 8" x 6" photo) when added together make a 6" x 4" photo, a cheap option and you get two for the price of one.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment