Sunday 5 September 2010

How nice can people be?

Two days ago I didn't get home to go back to the evening reception with fridge magnets or a framed enlargement. Yesterday's wedding was local so I did manage to get an enlargement back for the evening reception. It is the photo on the left. I took back fridge magnets - not the photo on the right. It was a contender but even though Morecambe Bay must be one of the finest backgrounds in the world I went for the quarry in Williamson Park. I'll show you in a couple of days.

I am never surprised by the number of good wishes when I walk around with the bride and groom. However yesterday was exceptional because we must have had four or five workmen in the park ask us if they needed to move or if they should move vans. They couldn't have done enough for us. You don't have to go far to see how nice people can be.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment