Friday 9 April 2010

Personal preference

Here is another variation on the them of a Morecambe Bay background. I have left the cracks in the ground this time but if this was important to them then it would be no trouble for me to remove them. It does take a little time but when you are handing over 450 photos back then time adds up. Don't get me wrong, it is a pleasure to work on the photographs and I am more than willing to take suggestions about variations to any particular photo.

The only difference on the right is that I have converted it to monochrome. It takes the focus away from the flowers and the cravat. It makes you pay more attention to the bride and groom and the 1928 Ford car. Isn't it looking good after 82 years? The bottom line, as with any photo is that personal preference decides which is the best.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment