Sunday 4 April 2010

The finest view in Europe

I was the photographer at a local wedding yesterday. I managed to get home between taking photos at the wedding, the afternoon reception and going back for the evening reception. I also managed to take a 10"x 8" print as a gift which is seen on the left. I don't know if it is my favourite photo of the day as I have not looked at them all yet, however it must be a contender.

The weather forecast was for a cloudy day with showers. We had one shower that lasted around ten minutes but most of the time we had a fine sunny day. I think I should stop looking. In fact the weather was just the way I like it, a nice sunny day with a little cumulonimbus cloud and the finest view in Europe. The photo on the right is my usual cropping which is 6"x 4". I will show you variations on the 6"x 4" theme tomorrow.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment