Friday 25 March 2011

Lancaster Skyline

I took this photo with a compact camera that I just happened to be carrying as I walked through Lancaster. I noticed the three buildings on the skyline, Lancaster Cathedral, the Town Hall and the Ashton Memorial and I thought there was a picture there. However there are a lot of distractions. Particularly in colour the bus really dominates the scene. I won't mention the other clutter in the photo as you can see it for yourself.

You will notice that clock tower is sloping too. Most of the amendements were done by cropping and tilting but the photo is now transformed. It can't be a poster because it was only a hand-held compact camera in the first place but it can be part of a leaflet. I'll show you tomorrow.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment