Saturday 12 March 2011

And Finally...

And finally from last week's wedding...I work on wedding photos immediately after the wedding. I work chronologically which means that when I get to first dance I have almost finished my work. Anyone can take a photo of the first dance but I blur the background. In this way it looks like everyone's attention is on the dancers (of course it was).

You also know when I have finished because the very last photo that I work on is the "thank you" photo. I do this routinely and if the bride and groom choose to send to stick them on card and send them then that's great. It is an inexpensive way of getting round to thanking friends and family and as well as this my photos are seen by a lot more people - and they are my best advert.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment