Monday 28 February 2011

Desk Lighting

I was at a conference on Saturday (see yesterday's blog) and I just had a compact with me. I didn't want to be conspicuous as I wasn't the official photographer but I could see some great photos. In the morning I took a couple but only when people in front of me had moved from their seats.

In the afternoon I moved to near the front of the hall and the person in front of me was working by desk light. He is actually lit by the reflection of the light from the desk. Studio lighting can be expensive, well all you have to do is use the lighting that is available to you. It's just that you have to make sure your subject doesn't move as this movement would be a blur. The answer is easy if you are the official photographer - take plenty of photos.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment