Wednesday 12 January 2011

More than words

Sometimes a simple change in a photograph can make it look totally different. I have added some words to that rare sight, my photo for two reasons. Firstly it makes the photo stand out. You can do this with any photo and you instantly identify it. Words inside the photo or next to it as in this example both set aside the photo from most that are taken.

I particularly like the photo of a bride and groom looking at the person giving the reading. In the same photo is the reading itself. The problem with this is that it has to be a big enlargement in order to read all the words. My second reason for liking the words with my photo is that in relative terms it makes my photo smaller! You can see which side of the lens I prefer.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment