Friday 24 December 2010

Tate Modern

Yesterday's photos were taken from the cafe terrace that you can see in the bottom left corner of the photo on the left. Lighting is so important in photography and the only reason I am showing the terrace is to put the photo on the right into context.

This is my attempt at a self-portrait. The modern art lines are fluorescent tubes in the cafe and the white circles are on the patio doors. The main picture is, of course, the reflection in the patio door windows.

No, I didn't take any photos in the gallery, but I did see quite a few photos being taken in all the galleries that I visited. We really don't deserve to see some of the fine paintings from around the world and at this rate they won't last much longer.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment