Saturday 24 July 2010

Last blog from last week's wedding

You don't always have to look at the camera to catch a nice portrait and it makes a nice change to look away. One way for the bride and groom to do this is for them to look at each other.

As for the photo on the right I picked on two photos and cropped them to 4"x 3". When you join two photos together that are cropped to this size then you are back to 6"x 4" and they are a nice size to add to a folded A5 card. Hey presto you have a thank you card. I know some of my brides and grooms have used this style of card and whether it is a card, an enlargement, a canvas or anything else then I am pleased that my photographs have been used. I really don't mind passing on copyright as my best adverts are the photos.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment