Friday 30 July 2010

Christopher Murphy

I received this caricature in the post yesterday. I have bought a few of Chris Murphy's sketches for other family members but they are so good that I finally decided to get one for myself. They are definitely flattering as I am willing to show you this photo but I generally like to stay behind the camera. You will find many more examples of his work at http://www.christophermurphy.co.uk/index.html

A couple are getting married in August and I have asked them and Chris if I can use their sketch to give him an advert on my website. I look forward to adding this to my homepage.

On his website you will see that his sketch often appears in the top corner of the page. I'm not sure if you can call it a motif if it varies but I must ask him about putting this caricature on my website.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment