Sunday 14 November 2010

Image isn't everything

I bought a collapsible background this week. Don't worry as I am still a miser and my prices aren't going up, but I was looking at the blog from Tuesday and thought I could improve my image. Well it's not difficult if you re carrying a piece of black cloth with you.

It may look so much more professional to have a collapsible background that springs up into this fine background. It is not perfect. The material has to be light in order to collapse. Take a look at the inset if you can't see through the background in the image of the whole background. The frame of the door is clearly visible.

I can work on each photo as I have shown you earlier this week, but at least this background wasn't particularly expensive and my image from a complete miser may have now improved.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment