Monday 30 August 2010

No need for cloning

This photo is a variation on one from yesterday. There were cars parked at the front of the building and I didn't want them to be seen. Yesterday they were cropped out of the picture. Today I knelt down and hid them with the wedding car.

I was saying how easy it was to get a lot of great photos in a short space of time. I don't mind amending photos to make them look better but it is generally better if you don't need to manipulate the photo. Some people don't agree with me and think of manipulation as something bad, but let's say there was a physical barrier to me moving backwards or sideways or in this case a barrier that would stop me kneeling, then I really wouldn't mind making sure that you couldn't see the cars (one of the three was mine) by cloning them out of the picture.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment