Saturday 2 April 2011

Beauty or nothing?

We have been to many art galleries, and you may have read about some of them in this blog, but my wife reckons that Kelvingrove is the best. It doesn't have the most famous works of art - we have been to galleries in London and Paris. She appreciated it because they were showing works of art that she liked.

On the left is a work by an impressionist (not Pissarro) which may not be your favourite painting and if it were a photograph it would be taken again and this time getting the focus right. The quote from Pissarro was near this painting. It is quite beautiful. I am not sure how humble it is. My photos in Glasgow were of buildings that were quite grand. Maybe I should blur my photos that are in focus/

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment