Monday 26 April 2010

It's not a studio 2

I try to take two photos of everyone on wedding days. Lighting may be different but expressions are the most important aspect of any portrait. I asked the guests to turn slightly to the left and then look at the camera. After this they turned slightly to the right for the second photo. Then I choose one of the photos and convert it to monochrome and sepia with a white vignette. The bride and groom get all three versions and I copy the photos so that the guests can have their own copies. Well my photos are my best adverts.

I have chosen the photos against the wall again as it shows that an ordinary wall is as good as anywhere. It doesn't take long to get portraits of whoever is around and that includes the groom seen here on the right.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment